There is a fundamental difference between thriving and surviving. Surviving means, “to continue to live or exist,” while thrive can be defined as “to grow or develop well, to prosper or to flourish.” Thriving happens when you have a life of purpose, vitality, connection, and celebration. This isn’t tied to a specific salary, job title, type of car, or relationship. Material possessions are not part of the recipe to thrive!
Imagine what your life would be like if every decision you made stemmed not only from your thinking brain, but from the most powerful neural network in your body…your heart?
What if the story you’ve been told to believe about our origin, our history and our connection to the world and everything in it was proven false?
What if new discoveries offered a new story – a story steeped in your extraordinary inherent ability to thrive in all times and all situations?
How come, when so many of us claim to have a goal of thriving, the majority of us are still just surviving?
Maybe you a have a nagging sense that there is something bigger you were meant to do. Perhaps you want to start some self-exploration, a meditation practice, or to let go of unhealthy habits that no longer feel aligned with who you are. When you get past living paycheck-to-paycheck and realize that you don’t want the purpose of your life to be paying bills and accumulating things, then you have glimpsed the unbounded possibility of this life.
Perhaps it’s fear of the unknown or habit. Here’s the exciting part: just thinking about a life beyond surviving puts you closer to thriving. The first step is to determine whether you’re in survival mode. There are plenty of signs, including a fear of change.
Signs You’re Living in Survival Mode:-
- You choose the path of least resistance.
- You are more reactive than proactive
- You blame circumstances or others or find excuses when things go wrong.
- You feel there is never enough to go around.
- You don’t speak your mind because others might disagree.
- You don’t listen to hear; you listen to answer.
- You see failure as the end result of things gone wrong.
- Change scares you.
…Then You Know It’s Your Time to Thrive!
This is your time – a time to change those false beliefs that hold you powerless over your body, your relationships, and in what appears in your life.
The only question is… are you willing to give up the old story and your old beliefs?
In his new online course, Wired to Thrive: The Six Truths of Extraordinary Living, you’ll embark on a journey of rediscovery that merges science and spirituality in a way that supports sustainability, health, stronger families and stronger communities. In short, this new course will change everything you’ve been taught to believe!
During this revolutionary journey with Gregg, you’ll learn how to:
- Apply new ways of thinking that will change what appears in your life.
- Access super-learning abilities and self-healing inherent in you.
- Tune into the deep intuitive wisdom of our ancestors.
- Embrace change in an empowering way.
- Overcome the false beliefs that have been embedded in our society for over 150 years.
- Awaken to the power of merging the brain and the heart to make decisions that are true and meaningful for you in all times and all situations.
- Identify your needs in relationships.
- Create new solutions to problems you have in your relationships.
And so much more!
You don’t need a science background to understand and apply what Gregg teaches in this revolutionary online course. You don’t need to be religious or even spiritual to gain the extraordinary benefits of applying what you learn. All you need is an open mind and a willing heart.
Almost universally, indigenous and mystery traditions have held the heart in high esteem as a gateway to the deepest wisdom of this world, as well as to realms beyond this world.
What Results You Can Expect after Taking Gregg’s Online Course
After taking this course and applying the techniques Gregg shares, you can expect to:
- Approach important decisions in your life in a new, healthier way.
- Be able to make choices and decisions that are more meaningful and true for you by listening to your heart intelligence.
- Look at the world and the people in your life in a different way – in a way that is connected and cooperative instead of separated and competitive.
- Tune in to the super-learning and self-healing that comes from merging your feeling and thinking networks.
Everything in your life will begin to shift in positive, healthy ways as a result of using these techniques.
Sometimes choosing to thrive feels more difficult than simply surviving. Developing the resilience to turn crisis into opportunity will ultimately serve you in every area of life. Remember to treat yourself with the kindness, support, and encouragement you would offer to others. Build yourself up. Cheer yourself on, and never doubt for a second that you are worth it.
Choose To Thrive!
In the words of Maya Angelou “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
Click Here http://hhafftrk.com/?a=5573&c=2568&p=r to learn more and purchase!