Astral Projection Mastery
Astral projection refers to an out-of-body-experience (OBE) during which the astral body leaves the physical body and travels to the astral plane. People often experience this state during illness or when involved in a near death experience, but it is also possible to practice astral projection at will. Anyone can Astral Project but it requires some practice, consistency and open-mindedness. Just like you learn to walk, ride a bicycle or swim, astral projection is a skill you can learn.
In astral projection the conscious mind leaves the physical body and moves into the astral body to experience, and you remain attached to your physical body by a ‘silver cord’. Some people are able to see the cord when astral projecting. When you astral project you are consciously aware of things you encounter while out of your physical body. Some people can astral project naturally. Others are afraid to remove their consciousness from the physical body and never learn to astral project.
Astral projection or astral travel is an out-of-body experience that can be achieved either awake or via lucid dreaming or deep meditation. People who say they experience astral projection often say that their spirit or astral body has left their physical body and moves in another dimension known as the spirit world or astral plane. The concept of astral projection has been around and practiced for thousands of years, dating back to ancient China.
Why Astral Project, you may be asking, well here are some reasons:-
- The first reason to experience astral projection is to know that you are more than your physical body. Most people identify totally with their physical bodies and have no idea that their consciousness extends beyond their physical being.
- The second reason to experience astral projection is to learn more about the universe within you. There are inner dimensions to the universe that we are normally unaware of during our everyday consciousness.
- The third reason to experience astral projection is to raise your consciousness. Once you astral project, it is easier to meditate and reach higher planes of consciousness.
- Last, but not least; the fourth reason to astral project is to diminish the fear of death. Most people that I know are afraid to die. They have no idea what may happen to them and fear the unknown. Astral projection can help to alleviate the fear of death because you know that your consciousness can exist apart from your physical body.
In Western theosophy, each subtle body is functionally distinct. Since the etheric body and astral body are not the same, according to several sources (noted below), they cannot possibly represent the same kind of psychic activity.
Alice Bailey, in Telepathy and the Etheric Vehicle (Lucis Trust), stated that the etheric and astral bodies should not be confused. She indicated that “HPB” (Helena P. Blavatsky) had erroneously merged the two concepts, in order to cover a “mass of information anent the etheric and astral.” (pages 140-141).
The Rosicrucian Fellowship has released several publications on the “etheric region” and the etheric body, as well as their integral relationship with the physical state of being (see Max Heindel, et al). The Theosophical Society, having several branches around the world, also has published literature on both the etheric and astral states. To them, the etheric body is actually the same as the physical; however, it “rests” at a slightly different frequency than regular matter.
Lawrence Bendit and Phoebe Bendit wrote a book called The Etheric Body of Man (Theosophical Publishing), in which the analysis of a psychiatrist meets the psychic visions of an alleged clairvoyant. Therein, the authors explain how the etheric body is a functionally separate body from the physical, and yet they share a mutual relationship, all of which seem to be consistent with how ether and etheric projection is believed to operate, as depicted in other literature.
The term was coined at least as far back as the 1940s, by Dion Fortune in her book Psychic Self Defense (Red Wheel/Weiser). She details how an etheric body (during etheric projection), once projected, is “sufficiently physical enough” to be mutually observed by on-lookers (pages 20-22).
James H. Brennan, in The Astral Projection Workbook (Sterling Pubishing), devotes an entire section of his book to etheric projection and its constituents (pages 17-28).
Annie Besant, in The Seven Principles of Man (Theosophical Publishing House) actually explained that the “etheric double” can be separated from the physical body: This etheric double is the exact double or counterpart of the [physical] body to which it belongs, and is separable [from it]… When separated from the [physical] body it is visible to the clairvoyant as an exact replica thereof, united to it by a slender thread (the silver cord)… (pages 8-9).
Join Robert Bruce in his Astral Projection Mastery Program, Where He Will Show You Exactly How To Get Out Of Body, So You Can Do It Anytime You Want! His Astral Projection Mastery program is the most advanced educational product on planet Earth for INSTANTLY increasing your success with astral projection!
For over 40 years Robert has tested and refined the most powerful and effective astral projection techniques, and invented several of his own. He has put ALL HIS BEST material inside this one program. It ONLY consists of what has proven to work through thousands of experiments. You WILL NOT find these special techniques and strategies anywhere else.
In Astral Projection Mastery, you’ll learn:
- The MOST EFFECTIVE astral projection techniques I know… some of which I’ve NEVER revealed before.
- In-depth instructions for performing my “tactile imaging” technique… so you can TURBOCHARGE your chakras and totally transform your energy body.
- How to eliminate your fear and anxiety about astral projection – reprogram your brain to give you BULLETPROOF CONFIDENCE.
- How to “shut off” the annoying chatter inside your head when you’re trying to get out of body.
- The absolute fastest ways to enter the deepest Theta trance states.
- How to astral travel to the most heavenly astral realms and meet real angels.
- Directions for accessing the Akashic Records to learn your Past and Future Lives.
- How to visit the Afterlife to reunite with friends and family who died – get emotional closure, and permanently remove any fear of death or the unknown.
Click Here http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=1664619 to learn more and purchase!